Whether you are looking to insure your own home, a holiday home, one you own but let out or property that you have inherited and is unoccupied we can cover you.
Owner Occupier Insurance
Our range of owner occupier insurance provides full cover for homes and contents at highly competitive rates.
- Unoccupied property- Residential unoccupied and commercial unoccupied
- Properties going under renovation work;
- offers full cover between lets for 30 days, at standard excess- •MTA – FLEA after 30 Days
- Student 90 days between lets cover for properties let to students, to cover them during the summer void period. Un- Occupancy conditions will still apply, but cover would not be restricted to FLEEA. This will be case by case basis.
- We also Provide three levels of cover for those properties that are unoccupied and subject to probate
Landlord Household Insurance
We provide insurance to the private rented sector for virtually any type of let, including flat-shares. Cover is available to properties let to professional, students, DSS tenants and asylum seekers and includes:
Contents Cover Includes: Full new for old cover on contents
Legal Expenses & Rent Guarantee for Landlords
- Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee – No excess – 6 Months – £76.50
- Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee – No excess – 12 Months – £137.48
- Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee 6 months – £61.50
- Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee 12 months – £107.50
Commercial Property Insurance
Whether you are looking to protect an individual commercial property or a complete portfolio, we provide comprehensive cover against material or structural damage for a wide range of commercial properties, including:
We can also cover residential and commercial combined properties.
And much much more, so whatever your needs why not give us a call on 01424 850710 or Mobile: 07596 695651, use our contact form or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you!