Placing insurance is not always straightforward and buying online based on price alone has its risks; it can be difficult to compare policies and getting it wrong is potentially costly and inconvenient. We’ll take the time to ask the
right questions to ensure you’re adequately protected. PRM Insurance provides specialist advice and help on Insurance for everyone but especially those who don’t fit into the tick box society we have become or want to speak to a person about their needs. Most insurance companies will not insure your property if the cover you require is not standard, if it doesn’t fit neatly into a box they won’t be able to help you so you need specialist insurance.
Some of what we cover is listed below but this is by no means a complete list,
Holiday Homes – Landlord Insurance – Previous Subsidence – Unoccupied Residential & Commercial Property – Underpinned Houses – Flood Risk Properties – Homes used for Business – Listed Property – Renovation Work – Criminal Convictions – Poor Credit History – Bed & Breakfast – Child Minders – Lodgers – Flats & Apartments – Thatched Properties – Overseas Property
As a specialist broker, we can offer a quotation on a wide range of property insurance situations that many other companies refuse to insure. From our handpicked panel of insurance companies, we are sure to be able to offer you a competitive quote on all your specialist and unusual property insurance needs and if there’s something really special you need insuring don’t hesitate to contact us for a quote as we love finding great priced insurance packages for unique situations.
Our aim is to build long-lasting working relationships with our customers and broker partners through good communication and trust, so why not give us a call or fill out the contact form and we will call you
Your Personal Information
Your personal information includes all of the details you have given to us, your claims history, transactions, and any information relating to your policy.
• We will not sell, rent or trade your data under any circumstances.
• We will not ask for more information than is necessary to process your insurance policy.
• All of the personal information you supply to us will be handled strictly in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
• In order to set up and administer your policy, we may send it in confidence for processing to other companies acting on our instructions
• Some of the details you may be asked to give us, such as information about offences or medical conditions, are defined by the Act as sensitive personal data. By providing us with such information, you signify your consent to its being processed by us in arranging and administering your insurance.
• You can ask to see the personal and sensitive data we hold about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Claims and Underwriting Exchange Register
• Insurers pass information to the Claims and Underwriting Exchange Register which is run by Insurance Database Services Ltd (IDS Ltd). The aim is to help us to check the information provided and also to prevent fraudulent claims. When we deal with your request for insurance, the insurers may search the register.
• When you tell us about an incident (such as fire, water damage or theft) that may or may not result in a claim, the Insurers may pass information about it to the register.
How we will use your email address
• If you supply your email address to us during a general inquiry, we will only use it in relation to your inquiry.
• We will not add your details to a general marketing database or use your address for marketing purposes unless you have requested it or given consent for us to do so
• If you have an electronic policy with us, we will use the email address you supply in order to communicate with you about your policy. There is no opt-out or unsubscribe option for these essential policy-related emails. You will still be able to unsubscribe from marketing emails.
• We never pass on or sell email addresses to other companies unless they are acting on our behalf in the administration of our business and your insurance policy.
PRM Commercial & General are a trading style of Premier Research & Marketing and are regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference 413455