Flood Insurance

We are pleased to announce that we have the facility to CEDE risks to Flood Re, this means that we can provide you with cover for your property if it is in a flood risk area, even if it has flooded before.  The premiums are more affordable and the maximum excess will be £250, all other aspects of your insurance policy will be as normal unless there are any other issues, but good news we can insure you if you have had subsidence, a conviction or poor claims experience and/or live in a flood blighted area.

Flood Insurance

Your property can be accepted by Flood Re if you meet all the following criteria:

  1. The insurance contract must be held in the name of, or on trust for, one or more individuals or by the personal representative of an individual;
  2. Have a domestic Council Tax band A to H (or equivalent);
  3. Used for residential purposes;
  4. Have an individual premium;
  5. The holder of the policy, or their immediate family, must live in the dwelling for some or all of the time (whether or not with others) or the dwelling must be unoccupied;
  6. Built before 1st January 2009 (if a building is demolished, built pre-1st January 2009, and rebuilt, the new property is still eligible);
  7. Located within the UK comprising England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (excluding the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).

For full details visit www.floodre.co.uk/homeowner/eligibility/

News www.floodre.co.uk/